GCHQ-Certified Cyber Incident Planning & Response
Is your organisation prepared to respond to a data breach?
- Is your organisation ready to deal with regulators after a data breach?
- Are you able to comply with GDPR breach notification requirements?
- Are you able to measure your organisation’s breach readiness?
This course will enable you to prepare a defined and managed approach when responding to a data breach or cyber attack of an information asset. The content is intended for senior management and business executives who wish to gain a better understanding of incident response or who are responsible for helping organisations plan and prepare for potential cyber threats, and effectively deal with actual cyber attacks. This is not a technical course therefore there are no prerequisites.
This cybersecurity training course provides senior management and incident response teams with the vital processes, knowledge and skills to lead and manage a cyber crisis. The course is designed for senior management involved in responding to a cyber or data breach across an organisation. Including staff involved in:
- Strategic and operational decision making
- Information security
- Enterprise risk management
- Audit & Compliance
- Business continuity
- Service management
- Human Resource Management
(ISC)2 members can claim 8 CPE points for attending this course.
This training is available as a one-day public course or a two-day internal workshop.